Helping clients improve performance through professional, objective business consultants that have a combined 45 years in automotive after sales expertise.
ATCS guides automotive clients towards greater profitability, controlled risks, and increased part sales through business consulting and technology solutions. Partnering with Fortune Global 50 companies has enabled ATCS automotive services to establish industry benchmarks for innovative solutions and service offerings.
Driving with both feet, racing to be the best.
As a provider of after sales business consulting in the USA, Germany and China, ATCS can build strategies for mature and emerging markets. McKinsey projects China sales forecasts of 22 million vehicles by 2020, becoming the largest market in the world. It’s not about preparing for the growth, it’s about who can gain market share the fastest. ATCS is positioned as a player in the marketplace, focusing on retention products, predictive marketing campaign modelling, and guided analytic tools for retail operations and warranty. ATCS consulting solutions begin with the manufacturers, improve field personnel information sharing and promote dealer self management.
Areas of Focus
- Driving parts sales
- Dealer workshop profitability
- Field performance tools
- Dealer performance tools
- KPI performance management
- Claim reimbursement systems
- Goodwill budget management
- Claim case management systems
- Campaign and recall administration and performance management
- Technical information distribution systems
- Technical case management
- Repeat repair performance management
- Contract selling systems
- Contract cost and penetration performance management
- Fiscal management of contract portfolios
- Parts and accessories predictive campaign modeling
Contact us to learn more.